AR500 Level III Line-X - 6x6 Curved
AR500 Armor® 6” x 6” side armor plates provide light weight and ultra slim rifle threat protection to the sides of your plate carrier.
The enormous benefit of their thin .25” profile shines when you’re physically wearing the side plates, particularly on an inside the cummerbund side plate pouch. Our 6” x 8”side plates are thinner than Ceramic and other comparable side plates, and are on par with the profile of soft inserts but with increased rifle threat protection. Improve ergonomics and comfort by having less interference from your side plates with our AR500 Armor® 6” x 6” side plates. These will fit in standard plate pockets that are capable of accepting 6” x 6”, 6” x 8”, and 8” x 8” side armor plates.
AR500 Armor® Level III Body Armor Specifications
- Level III rifle rated for 7.62x51 M80 Ball (.308 win) @ 2,780 fps
- Independently tested to NIJ 101.06
- Patented Advanced Shooters Cut (ASC) (on some models) in thin .26” profile
- Most independently reviewed and tested body armor in the world
- AR500 Armor® high hard specially treated ballistic steel core construction
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress fracture resistant
- Minimally invasive forming process on Multi-Curved models preserves armor integrity
- 20-Year maintenance free shelf life
- Unparalleled Multi-Hit and stand-alone performance
- Outlasts Ceramic, and Polyethylene Body Armor
- PAXCON abrasion and chemical resistant coating
- Build-Up for spall and fragmentation mitigation
- Made in the United States of America!