Elbeco Mens Forest Green LA County Class B Sheriff Pants
Authorized by LA County Sheriff, these Class B pants were designed to match Elbeco’s 65/35 Poly/Cotton Twill shirts while offering comfort, absorbency and durability. Elbeco’s signature ComfortStretch waistband helps to keep shirts tucked in while providing additional comfort. The pants also feature the natural wrinkle-resistance of polyester, traditional lined belt loops, double-ply crotch lining for comfort and durability, two back pockets and two back billy pockets, and a French fly and bar tacks at key stress points.
- Fabric: 65% poly / 35% cotton twill | Weight: 6.5 oz./sq. yd.
- French fly for additional support
- Two back billy pockets
- Reinforced hook and eye closure
- Triple stitched crotch prevents seam failure
- Pressed-open, tailored seam construction for a professional appearance
- Two back pockets with button and buttonhole closure
- Certified for LA County Sheriffs
- Covert stretch waistband keeps shirts tucked in
- Care: Machine washable